White odorless and tasteless hexagonal or cubic crystal or powder. The relative density is 3.08 (hexagonal) or 2.665 (cubic, 17 ° C). It is hygroscopic. Slightly soluble in water, soluble in hydrochloric acid, solubility slightly increased with increasing temperature. Insoluble in alcohol. Hydrolysis in hot water produces silicic acid.
- Potassium fluosilicate can be used to make opalescent glass. Add fluorite and potassium fluosilicate as opacifier during the glass production process. Potassium fluosilicate can enhance the opacity of glass . Introduction ： Product description: Technical Parameter: COMPANY... Read More
- Sodium fluoride, sodium fluorosilicate, barium fluorosilicate and sodium fluoroaluminate are widely used as pesticides, and potassium fluorosilicate could be used for these chemicals production. Introduction ： Product description: Technical Parameter: Read More
- Wood is a kind of biological material, which has disadvantages such as dry shrinkage and moisture expansion, easy to rot and discoloration. The application of anti-corrosion technology can extend the service life of wood and extend its range. At present, water-soluble... Read More
- Potassium fluosilicate has hygroscopic property. Slightly soluble in water. Solubility increases slightly with increasing temperature. It is widely used for wood preservation, ceramics manufacture, aluminum and magnesium smelting, agricultural pesticides, optical glass... Read More
- Description As a type of fluorosilicate, potassium fluorosilicate can be used as fluoridizing agents for water supplies, in the production of synthetic cryolite, and in metal plating. Potassium fluorosilicate can be used as oral care ingredient, as a fluxing ingredient in... Read More
Find professional fluorosilicate manufacturers and suppliers in China here. Changyuan offers high quality permanganate with competitive price. Please rest assured to wholesale bulk fluorosilicate made in China here from our factory.