A permanganate is the general name for a chemical compound containing the manganite ion, (MnO−4). Because manganese is in the +7 oxidation state, the permanganate ion is a strong oxidizing agent. The ion has tetrahedral geometry. Permanganate solutions are purple in color and are stable in neutral or slightly alkaline media.
- Potassium permanganate, as a basic chemical material, is used widely in electronic industry. Potassium permanganate has strong oxidizing property. Glue refuse produced in production process of electronic products can be removed by means of strong oxidizing property of... Read More
- As basic chemical materials, many products produced by our company are used widely in the aspects of electroplating and corrosion protection. Because of strong oxidizing property, potassium permanganate can be used widely for building waterproofing, metal surface treatment,... Read More
- Mixed with activated alumina and other binders, potassium permanganate in liquid form could be impregnated in pellets as chemical media to oxidize gaseous contaminants effectively including sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitric oxide, formaldehyde, lower molecular weight... Read More
- Manganese and iron ions are widely existing in surface and underground waters. These elements are naturally occurring and in small amounts are essential to a healthy diet, but excessive iron and manganese in a water system can promote the growth of different types of bacteria... Read More
- Algae have always posed a challenge to water treatment plants, either through their tendency to clog filters, or due to issues such as taste and odour, while free floating filamentous and blue green algae, (cyanobacteria) are a constant problem in aquatic environments. In the... Read More
- Phenanthrene, pyrene and hydrocarbon as well as organic compounds can be removed from soil by means of strong oxidability of potassium permanganate to effectivelly prevent Sheath Blight, black mold, damping-off and root rot from occurring. Prepare aqueous solution of... Read More
- As some fruits and vegetables ripen, they release ethylene, a gas that can cause other produce to become spotted, soft, or mealy. To regulate the ripening process and achieve the maximum quality of the product when consumed, potassium permanganate could be used to adsorb and... Read More
- Shrimp farm, fish ponds, chicken farm and pig farm, etc. has the sterilization requirements for healthy growth. Potassium permanganate and other chemicals like calcium hypochlorite, BKC, Chlorine, povidone iodine, hydrogen peroxide as disinfectant to treat water or farm... Read More
- Potassium permanganate with strong oxidizing property can participate in oxidizing reaction in production of denim washing, increasing in surface roughness of plastic film in favor of ink adhesion. Potassium permanganate can react with acid medium into active oxygen to... Read More
- Sewage treatment potassium permanganate During social development and environmental deterioration, demands of water quality and environmental protection coming more and more urgently. As a basic chemical materials supplier, many products produced by our company are favourite... Read More
- Potassium permanganate is an important role in medicine industry. Potassium permanganate can be used for sterilization, corrosion protection, deodorization, gynecopathy prevention and treatment, treatment of hemorrhoids, detoxifcation, disease prevention, etc in medicine... Read More
- In leach solution of wet smelting process, potassium permanganate is used as oxidant and sodium hydroxide as neutralizer. Potassium permanganate can be dosed 3 times: dose 40% of theoretical weight of potassium permanganate the first time, 30% of theoretical weight the second... Read More
Find professional manganese salt manufacturers and suppliers in China here. Changyuan offers high quality permanganate with competitive price. Please rest assured to wholesale bulk manganese salt made in China here from our factory.